Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Start of a Beginning.

A new found close friend of mine is a blogger. An artist. A soul worth understanding. And most importantly an inspiration to me, thus my beginning of this blog. I am not sure why I haven't started one already. I love to write and free my forever active mind but it seems like time is of the essence and I have too much yet not enough. I am not sure the purpose of this blog or anything I do for that matter. I hope that it will release some of the plaque from my grey matter so I can store new and important ideas.
I have become so textbook. I feel as though I have drastically aged instantly. I used to be fun and free spirited, a child wanting to capture the world in her hands and hold it there. Now I want a degree, a home, a family, a life that is structured. I feel like I am losing the fun me. The adventure. I want to get some of it back. Maybe expressing myself through this blog will help me. Maybe it will help me to find myself again or at least learn a little bit more about that person.
Its funny how people are sent to us. I am lucky he is here. Thanks, you know who you are dear.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are writing a blog! I'm looking forward to seeing your future posts. It'll be interesting journey...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete